I graduated from yoga teacher training two years ago yesterday. It’s amazing how much my life has changed. I never expected that as an introvert I could teach a class of up to 30 people, but yoga proved me wrong. Yoga showed me that the tools to happiness are already inside me, a simple yet powerful lesson. I’m so grateful that my past self recognized the opportunity to change my life and took the leap to sign up for training.
A look back at my training:
- My biggest adventure yet: Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher Training paperwork done!
- Yoga Training: Week 1
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 2
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 3
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 4
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 5
- Yoga on my mind
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 6
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 7
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 8
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 9
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 10
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 11
- Yoga Teacher Training: Week 12
As you can tell, I have yoga on my mind. Today I’m sharing gift ideas for the yogi in your life.
- Prana yoga strap. Yoga straps help you get to where you need to be in the pose. You can use them in countless ways and they would make great stocking stuffers.
- Prana Maha yoga towel. You can never have too many yoga towels, especially if you go to yoga class often or you sweat as profusely as I do.
- Printed yoga pants. There’s nothing wrong with investing in colorful yoga pants. They may give you the added confidence and motivation to make it to class.
- Prana Henna Eco Yoga Mat. This mat is recyclable and biodegradable as well as chloride-, PVC- and latex-free.
- Buddhi box. This subscription box delivers samples of ethically sourced, cruelty-free and intentional products that yogis might like.
Shop some of the gift ideas:
Affiliate links included.