POPSUGAR recently sent me the September Must Have Box to try. I was excited to get a taste of what the subscription box service is like. The box comes with a fold-out card that tells you what the product is and the suggested retail price.
September Must Have Box contents:
- Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat. (Suggested retail $58.) I don’t know much about this brand but I am excited to wear the hat this fall.
- NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit. (Suggested retail $16) This tool kit immediately went into my purse. Time will tell how often I’ll use it.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. (Suggested retail $36) First impression: I liked how smooth my hair was after one use. Briogeo says it does not test on animals.
- Flint Lint Roller. (Suggested retail $9.99) This, too, went in my purse. I think I will use this often.
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning. (Suggested retail $22) I think this could be good over a bold red lip. I have seen a post on the company’s Facebook post that it is cruelty-free, but I don’t have a lot more information.
- The Gluten Free Bites Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites. (Suggested retail $4.99) I ate most of these over the weekend. They are tasty.
Want a Must Have Box of your own? Use code SHOP5 to get 5 percent off your first box!
Shop some of the items**:
** This post contains affiliate links.