Spring is finally here, though Chicago has yet to get the memo. The only way I can get through the remaining weeks (days, I wish) of this weather is to plan all the fun activities I want to do this season. Thus, another Spring Bucket List is born!
Here’s what I have on deck:
- Take three Dabble classes. I have my eye on a summer cocktail class, a jewelry-making class and hopefully at least one other. As I’ve said before, Dabble is a great way to find your next hobby and you can use code MARETTE10 to get 10 percent off your first class!
- Plant my garden. We’ll be heading to our favorite gardening shop soon to pick out way too many plants and garden supplies. I CAN’T WAIT.
- Volunteer at the community garden. The Petersen Garden project in Chicago has countless opportunities to volunteer.
- See Hamilton Chicago! I bought tickets to Hamilton months ago and our show date is quickly approaching. This will be a highlight of the season.
- Run the Chicago Spring Half. I have about nine weeks to train for the Chicago Spring Half. It was a fun race last year and I like that we got a free plant to take home.
- Go to as many Cubs games as possible! Enough said.
- Visit the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. I haven’t been there, but it’d be a nice place to practice my photography skills this spring.
- Go to a farmers market. Fresh veggies from local farmers — what could be better?