|The accessories I packed for my vacation.|
For the past couple of months, I’ve been in hibernation mode. I’ve been wearing leggings and oversize sweaters and only accessorizing with the necessities when I venture out into the Chicago cold. Our trip to Florida was my long-awaited opportunity to bust out my neglected accessories and debut my new JORD wood watch! The chance to wear my unique new timepiece added much more excitement to the packing process.
|My JORD wood watch complements all my vacation outfits.|
|I wouldn’t swim with the watch on (Obviously. They are best kept out of the humidity!) but I’d certainly wear it to sunbathe and relax!|
- Use an Excel document to write down each date you will travel along with the forecast for that day. To the right, write down your outfit choice and accessories. I found that my wood watch complemented the vast majority of my planned outfits.
- Roll and pack each piece next to its matching items to make finding outfits easy.
- Place accessories in protective bags or boxes. I left my JORD wood watch in the box that it came in, which has a little drawer at the bottom to hold a polishing cloth and JORD Preserve natural finishing oil to help properly care for the piece.
- Pack plastic or cloth bags for dirty laundry.
- Bring only a few accessories that match most of your outfits to save space and keep it simple! My JORD watch is example of such a piece.
*UPDATE: Winner has been notified.
Need gift ideas?
JORD is now also sold on Amazon!