** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
These past five months have been the quickest of my life. How can my little Addi already be 5 months?! I enjoy reading posts about baby favorites because it gives me an idea of what I might want to check out for my own daughter, and items that others did not like. The baby favorites I am sharing below are used every single day, and we are happy with these purchases (or gifts). I would recommend these as gifts to friends who are expecting or as purchases for your own little one if you’re pregnant.
Our baby favorites for 0-5 months:
- DockATot: This is one of our most used baby items. It can be used as a cosleeper or lounger and it has such a pretty cover. Of course, you can pick whichever cover you like. I’m going to be sad when she grows out of this, but I am considering getting the larger size. (This was gifted to us by DockATot, and I have a $10 off referral discount using this link.)
- Activity Mat: At first she didn’t seem interested in this mat, but now that she is more active she loves it. She plays with it every single day. I like that she can kick the piano to play music.
- Boon Lawn Drying Rack: This is another one of our most used baby items. We use this to dry her bottle parts and my pumping parts. My only regret is not registering for the larger size.
- Boppy: When she was first born and I was getting the hang of breastfeeding I used this every single feeding, but now I use this more of a tummy time pillow or lounger for Addi. This is one of my favorite baby shower gifts.
- Sleep sacks/bags: Addi sleeps well in sleeping bags and they keep her at a comfortable temperature. (I linked to an Ergobaby Classic Sleeping Bag that I was gifted by the company. This mention was not sponsored by them in any other way.)
- Activity Center: This was a recent purchase when Addi started to need more entertainment. She loves it! It was super easy to put together and turns into a toddler play table later on.
- Noise Machine: I didn’t think a noise machine was necessary when you could use an app, but then you need to leave your phone in the room and can’t get anything done. I also need my phone for other tasks. I am so glad I was gifted this at my shower.
Baby Product Fail
- Rocker: We didn’t research rockers or swings well and bought this because it was on sale when Babies R Us was going out of business. She liked it at first and would nap in it, but she quickly lost interest. We don’t really use it right now, but we will continue to try for a bit longer.
Do you have any current baby (or pet or adult) favorites? Share them with me in the comments!