I’ve never participated in a blogger link-up, but this one I found on The Other Juliette and Mr. Thomas & Me sounds like fun. I was already writing about my goals for the coming year, but now I will turn them into predictions.
In 2015, I will:
1. Run a marathon. I want to achieve this before my 30th birthday, and I have my eye on a race already. I also want to run 500 miles, which means I can’t let myself give up on running during the summer like I did this year.
2. Move. Either into a new, bigger home or away from Phoenix. Preferably the latter.
3. Volunteer more. I only volunteered three times in 2014, and I’d like to double that.
4. Travel outside of the country and to (at least) one state I haven’t been to yet.
5. Teach yoga again.
6. Do a handstand away from a wall. I’m getting closer!
7. Work on a book. I’ve started writing, but I’m not sure in what direction I want to go with it. I plan to devote time to it each week until it’s done.
I will try to:
1. Completely unplug after dinner time. No more checking my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feeds when I have my handsome husband sitting next to me.
2. Cook more. I should actually to try to make meals out of all those recipes I have found on Pinterest.
3. Work on my decision making.
|South Point on the Big Island|
What are your predictions for 2015?