Monday: 4-mile nighttime run at a 9:21/mile pace. I was going to take the night off, but I instead took advantage of the energy I had left. The moon was mesmerizing. I couldn’t get a decent photo on my phone so I ran back home to grab my Nikon and went back outside for my cool down.
- Find what’s missing in your life and what you resist.
- Set your intention and tell others about it.
- Set daily or weekly goals that bring you closer to your ultimate goal. (Write down your vision for the week and hold a reflection on Fridays. Notice when you’re most productive.)
- Overcome money fears. This was the major obstacle to me turning down my recent offer. The article lists tips on how to overcome the burden.
- Say yes. Again, something I didn’t do.
- Remember your purpose when you start to doubt yourself.