I’m going to New Orleans this weekend! I’m so excited to fulfill a decade-long wish to see the city, roam its streets, listen to its music and taste its cuisine. We’re taking a fun road trip there, so I compiled a list of my car-ride necessities. What do you pack in your purse for travel?
- Face wipes. Sometimes you just need to feel refreshed, and a wet wipe helps immensely!
- Colgate Wisps. These are a must for me as an Invisalign wearer. I like to brush my teeth on the go after meals and snacks.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak dry shampoo (or any dry shampoo). Again, when you feel gross, you need a little pick-me-up (for your hair).
- Reusable water bottle. I absolutely hate waste and having to buy bottled water. I hope to be able to refill one bottle the entire way.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and it’s saved my lips during the winter.
- Way Better Snacks. I received my first bag from Influenster as part of the Cheers Vox Box, and I plan to continue eating these as a healthier alternative to my go-to, which has been Doritos. …
|Photo by Denik.com|
*Links are part of affiliate program. I am compensated for purchases through this program.