- Yes To Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner (With Coconut and Argan Oil). I love the tropical, soothing scent of the shampoo and conditioner. The scent reminds me of the Physcians Formula Butter Bronzer that I mentioned in my July favorites. The shampoo and conditioner keep my hair nourished, soft and shiny. Each product is under $9, which is a win in my book. I also like that the company donates a portion of proceeds to provide meals to children in need.
- Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash. This is my favorite cleanser I’ve used because it’s gentle, creamy and 100 percent vegan/cruelty-free. It also has a coconut scent! I purchased from Amazon on a whim and the vendor (soaphope.com) donates part of proceeds to charity.
|The face wash came in a recycled box as well.|
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation and Concearler. I love the full coverage aspect of this foundation. I definitely needed this in my life! I also love the pump dispenser. The price was about $8.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. I have heard so many people rave about this color and I can see why. It’s not too much and looks lovely on the skin. It’s a baked blush so it doesn’t feel chalky but is instead soft to the touch. I also like the cute packaging, though I tend to have a hard time opening it for some reason. The price was about $8.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I use this spray throughout the day as a pick-me-up. I love the scent, and it’s a nice little treat for the skin. It’s also affordable at $7.
Shop my favorites: