The best moments in the movie:
- “Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!” I feel like I say this all the time.
- “Oh come on. It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus.” Graham and I sort of freak out when characters say the name of a movie. “They said the name of the movie! They said the name of the movie!” We yell like little kids.
- “Thackery Binx, thou mangy feline. Still alive?!” I just like the way she says this, and everything.
- “Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?!” “Just lucky I guess.” One of the best lines in the whole movie.
- “Sisters, All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!” “Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!” Sarah Jessica Parker is my favorite.