October goal check-in:
- Embrace the new season and the all change coming our way. Yes! Victoria finally arrived, which was the long-awaited change.
- When feeling overwhelmed, give myself a break and ask for help. I did the best I could. I am thrilled to have found two awesome babysitters to help out when needed.
- Beat my first marathon time (Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon 2015) at the 2016 Chicago Marathon. I matched my time. As I explained in my recap, I am still happy with my performance.
- Film at least one video a week. Yes! Subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
- Work through half of my fall bucket list. We have done most of my bucket list now and had a fun month!
My November goals:
- Slow down and enjoy the new addition to our family. I want to go a weekend or two without making plans. I want to settle into a routine with Victoria.
- Sign up for a half-marathon. I want to sign up for a race to keep me motivated during the holidays.
- Order and send holiday cards.
- Relax and go to yoga. During a time I should have been over the moon, I was also incredibly stressed about trivial matters. I need to refocus on relaxing and make it to the yoga studio this month.