- Hydrating Bubble Mask: I’ve been using this exclusively to clean my face every night, and I am enjoying it so far. When you apply the gel to your face, it fizzles into a white foam or bubble mask. I leave it on for at least five minutes, or until I can’t handle the tickles on my face. It makes me want to scratch my nose or cheeks. My face feels clean after using it, and it removes my makeup. Of course, you don’t want to get this near your eyes. The packaging looks higher end than it is, which I think is a nice touch.
- Mineral Infused Primer: I expected to hate this primer based on my experience with the pore minimizing e.l.f. primer. The packaging for e.l.f. primers makes it seems like there is more product in the bottle than you actually receive. Unlike the previous primer I used, though, this primer does not have an unappealing scent. I also know to use a small amount. I have combination skin with my cheeks and face being slightly dry, and I didn’t feel my foundation slipping off over my primer. This primer is an improvement over the pore refining e.l.f. primer.
- Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac: This lip exfoliator is rough when you first rub it on your lips. When you press your lips together it smooths over and feels hydrating on the lips. It was a mint scent that I enjoy. I have been using this daily and my lips feel smoother.
- Matte Lip Color in Wine: This matte color is actually quite smooth and moisturizing on the lips. My lips don’t appear cracked or dry at all. The pigmentation is decent and you can keep applying more to build up the color. The color is perfect for fall or holiday looks.
- Baked Highlighter and Bronzer duo in Bronzed Glow: When you rub your finger on the baked highlighter and bronzer, it feels smooth (after you rub off the top layer that seems to give off no pigmentation, in my experience). You can build up the pigmentation on them to your preference. I prefer more golden highlight, but this highlight is nice. The bronzer, however, is not the right shade for my tan skin. I don’t really notice it on my skin. Both have a slight sheen to it, without any glitter. Because it is kind of small, I use small highlighting and bronzer brushes to apply.
Shop products (or similar)***