** This subscription box was sent to me for free. This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission if you make a purchase through these links.
I was so excited to receive the June Yogi Surprise lifestyle box last week. Today I’m sharing the details on what was inside, as well as my thoughts on the subscription box.
Yogi Surprise offers both lifestyle and jewelry boxes. The prices for each include shipping and are as follows: $24.95 for the jewelry subscription box and $44.95 for the lifestyle box. The lifestyle box I received contained six full-size yoga-lifestyle inspired items. The jewelry subscription box contains two handmade (and fair trade) pieces and an organic treat. The retail value of each lifestyle box is $70 or more, while the jewelry box has a value of $65 or more.
Here’s what was in my June lifestyle box:
- Adora Mood Boost Chakra Roll on ($12): Made of organic ingredients including jojoba, lavender, and flower essences. I immediately put this in my purse.
- The Chakra Bible ($14.99): It has so much information about the chakras and how to get them in balance. I am excited to dig into this more on my flights to and from Phoenix this week. The card that came in the box says this book helps you “work with these energetic hotspots to heal and harmonize” your body.
- Mavi Bands No-Slip Headband ($14.99): The headband comes in a bright summer colors. I am not a huge headband person but I’m interested to try this one to see if it really is non-slip.
- Mat Intentions Three-Pack ($10.50): I love the idea of using these intention tags to visualize your intention. You can attach these to your mat or whatever other surface, such as a mirror.
- High Mowing Organic Seeds, Herb Gift Box ($15): I was really excited to see these because I have been wanting to add more to my garden.
- Foods Alive Fax Crackers, Italian Zest ($7): These zesty crackers would be great on a salad. They were better than I expected. They are Non-GMO and high in fiber.
If you try this subscription, let me know what you think! Is there an item in this box you’d like to try?