** This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Floradise!
I’ve recently been hooked on minimalism vlogs and blogs. One YouTube channel in particular, Femme Life, inspired me to share what I have in an Everything I Own series. Taking a good luck at what’s in my home has helped me declutter even further, rediscover items I want to use more and make future purchasing decisions. It’s also helped me avoid the temptation to shop for unnecessary items.
I’m starting with items in my bathroom because that’s the easiest. I keep my makeup in a three-drawer storage container. Everything fits except my Carli Bybel palette, which sits on top. Everything listed is cruelty-free except one perfume at the bottom of the post.
Eyes and Brows:
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara: I just bought this and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I previously used a Milani brow gel I wasn’t crazy about. I don’t currently have a brow pencil because I just used up my ABH Brow Wiz.
- Ciaté London Wonderwand Intensely Volumizing Mascara: I received this for free from Influenster. I haven’t made up my mind about it yet.
- Wet N Wild Mega Volume mascara: I don’t like this. It’s too wet. At this point I’m just using it up.
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara: I love it!
- Ciaté London Fierce Flicks eyeliner: I have been loving this as well. It’s been my go-to lately. It was also sent to me from Influenster for free.
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner: I only used this a few times before I received the Ciaté liner, so I need to use this more to know how I feel about it.
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil: I think this is too thick and not smudge proof, which it claims to be. I just want to use this up if I can.
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette: This also contains highlighters. I use it for everyday looks. I haven’t used the purples in the palette as much as I thought I would.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette: My most used shades are Burnt Orange, Raw Sienna, Primavera, Golden Ochre, Antique Bronze and Cyprus Umber. I have not touched Realgar, which is an orange color. I also have only used Venetian Red a couple of times but I find this purchase to be worth it for all the other shades I listed.
- Makeup Geek single eyeshadows: I use these the most for everyday makeup. I own Burlesque, Cocoa Bear, Peach Smoothie, Cosmopolitan, Creme Brulee, Shimma Shimma and Glamorous. The biggest dents are in Peach Smoothie and Creme Brulee.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer: Great coverage.
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Creamy Beige: I like this but I don’t know if it’s a holy grail product yet. To be honest I haven’t been wearing concealer much. Just foundation.
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Concealer Wand: I don’t love this. I’m just using it up.
Blushes and Highlighters:
- Ciaté London Dewy Stix – Luminous Highlighting Balm: I’ve only used this a couple of times but I liked how it looked in photos. I need to use this more to know for sure. This was also sent to me for free from Influenster.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso: I love this.
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder: I really want Precious Petals. This is Crown of My Canopy. I use it a lot on my shoulders.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay mini blush in Paaarty: This was a free Sephora birthday gift. I love the color and how long it lasts.
- Jaclyn Hill Becca Face Palette: This was limited edition and I bought it last year. The inside is destroyed after dropping it. The palette packaging is also broken. I am only using up the Amaretto blush at this point. I love it! I regret buying this whole palette though.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Beeswax: My favorite lip balm. I don’t like the Strawberry flavor but it was given to me. I use these up constantly.
- Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick: I have Berry Recognize, Give Me Mocha (my favorite), Rebel Rose and Nice to Fuchsia. Berry Recognize isn’t even opened, so I might give it away.
Random lipstick from my grandma. I’m not even sure what brand it is, but it’s a nice nude.
Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in November and Alyssa: I don’t need both of these, but November is almost out. They are so similar.
Wet N Wild lipsticks in Dark Wine and Bare It All: One is great for fall and the other for everyday wear. I had Spotlight Red but my toddler somehow got her hands on it and destroyed it. I liked that one for the holidays.
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in Copper Spice: I love this!
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Wine: I never use this but I need to this fall. This was sent to me last year by Influenster.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche: I like the contour more than the highlight, but it’s decent for the price. This was actually free with a Wet N Wild purchase this year.
- Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation: I don’t need this. I bought it because I needed foundation during vacation and I couldn’t find the Milani liquid foundation anywhere. I’m just trying to use this up. There’s nothing wrong with it; I just don’t prefer powders.
- Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer – Hydrating and Pore Minimizing: I love this!
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray: My favorite setting spray I’ve used. The mist and scent are so nice.
|Snickerdoodle, Miss Honey, Olive, Prince Cornelius, Das Esspensive XXV and Gumption|
- KL Polish in Snickerdoodle, Miss Honey, Olive, Prince Cornelius, Das Esspensive XXV and Gumption. I love all of these colors. I haven’t worn Prince Cornelius yet. It’s a new addition along with Olive. I like her polishes because they last longer on me than other polishes.
- Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel in It’s Sher-bert Day.
- L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish, Shade 207. I found this at a dollar store. I rarely wear it but I want to use it up.
- Flora by Gucci in Generous Violet: I wore this on my wedding day. I still have some left and I want it to last as long as possible.
- Tory Burch rollerball perfume: I got this as a Valentine’s Day gift from Graham. I am not sure if this perfume is cruelty-free, though, or if that is something to consider with perfume. They came in a trio but I’m giving one that hasn’t been used to my mom.