** This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
It’s time for another empties update! I wish I had photos of the used-up products, but I was traveling when I finished many of these cruelty-free beauty goodies. Let me know if you’ve tried any of them and what you thought about them! Bonus: These makeup and skin-care items are all affordable!
My recent cruelty-free beauty empties:
- Mario Badescu Skin Care Hit Refresh Set: I mentioned this in a haul I shared in November. I liked the Facial Spray and the Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, but I didn’t like the Cleansing Gel enough to buy the full size. I already repurchased the facial spray, but this time I got the lavender, which I love more than the cucumber. I don’t always feel the need to use an exfoliating scrub, so I am unsure if I’d repurchase for that reason. I would prefer an exfoliating mask instead. Note: I don’t think this set is available anymore, but you can find the individual products or similar Mario Badescu sets.
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray: This is my favorite setting spray, but I haven’t repurchased it yet. I have been using my Mario Badescu facial spray to set my makeup instead to minimize my products. Once I use that up I plan to repurchase the Milani setting spray, which smells really nice! I have my eye on the Make It Dewy spray, too.
- Wet ‘n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder: I used this for a year, and I liked it! People tend to say in reviews that the various shades have slightly different formulas. I used up Crown of my Canopy, and I loved the way it looked on my skin. It’s also super affordable.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (travel size): I purchase this cream a few times a year. I like to get the travel size for vacations because it’s easier than taking the larger size in my suitcase.
- Essence False Lash Effect Mascara: I love this mascara! I plan to repurchase this once I am done with another mascara I own. (I am currently on a makeup no-buy.)
What products have you been loving lately? Was there anything you didn’t enjoy?
Shop some of my empties**: