I have been a huge Etsy fan since I planned my wedding. I frequently look to Etsy for my jewelry purchases and for gifts to give to people I love. I like that you can find unique and handmade options and that they are typically affordable. They often are packaged nicely in gift boxes and many sellers will customize your order.
My favorite Etsy necklaces:
- Arizona Necklace: You can get a necklace with any state! My friend gifted this to me when I moved to Chicago from my hometown of Phoenix.
- Wedding Location Coordinate Necklace: This was a thoughtful gift from the same friend who sent the Arizona necklace. It contains the coordinates of the city in Hawaii where we were married. It’s such a sweet gesture. You can get coordinates on bracelets, too!
- Single Pearl Necklace: I love dainty necklaces that you can wear individually or layered. This is a regular accessory for me because I think it goes with anything.
- Triangle Amethyst Necklace: You can find no shortage of handmade birthstone jewelry on Etsy. I love the look of the stone on this necklace.
- Initials Necklace: This is a recent gift from my best friend that has the initials V and A for my daughters. I have been wearing it daily!
Which of these would be your pick? Do you purchase gifts on Etsy? Do you like dainty jewelry?
Shop the Etsy necklaces**:
** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. .Thanks for supporting Floradise!
*** Images from the linked vendors.