**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SparkleWithGain, #ILoveGain #CollectiveBias
Growing up, I wasn’t the most confident person and it affected the decisions I made over the years in addition to my outlook on life. I said no to many wonderful opportunities because I was too afraid and I simply didn’t believe in myself. Everything I’ve been through has taught me that confidence is one of the best gifts you can give yourself, but it’s not easy to gain it. If you need a boost of confidence to achieve your goals, consider these tips on how to improve your self-assurance:
- Wake up early and get ready for the day. This is easier said than done, I know. I have kiddos who keep me up at night sometimes, but whenever possible I like to wake up earlier and put on some cute clothes. I do a quick makeup application, too, along with applying my skin-care products.
- Take care of your clothes with Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™. Now that you have taken the time to put your best foot forward each morning, make sure your clothes are looking (and smelling) their best as well. Clothes say a lot about who we think we are and wearing outfits that make us feel good is the perfect way to boost confidence. Scent is a major mood booster, too! Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™ products, which are available exclusively at Dollar General, help keep your favorite clothing pieces clean and smelling amazing with each wash, especially when you use Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™ products together for your complete laundry routine.
Gain laundry products now come in new forms: Gain flings!™ Laundry Detergent Pacs and fireworks!™ in-wash scent booster, both now available in the Fresh Water Sparkle™ scent. The Gain fireworks!™ in-wash scentbooster beads are scent beads that give your clothes an extra boost of fresh scent. I also recently picked up Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Gain Liquid Fabric Enhancer/Softener, and Gain Dryer Sheets to restock my laundry room. Check out the coupon to try Gain laundry products for yourself!
Grab your coupon to save on Fresh Water Sparkle™ products at Dollar General!
- Create a vision board on paper or online. Consider what you’d like your life to look like and what you can do to get there. Questions to ask yourself: How would you like to describe yourself? What do you want your legacy to be? What are your priorities?
- Find time for yourself. Make yourself a priority by pencilling in time for whatever makes you feel like yourself, whether it’s taking your time on your hair each day, soaking in the tub, working out, whatever!
- Journal your thoughts and rewrite negative self-talk as positive statements about yourself. Writing down your thoughts can help you identify patterns in your thinking and shine a light on how often negative comments can sneak into our minds. Shifting your mindset is life changing!
- Surround yourself with positive influences. Work on favorable habits. Take a hard look at the people, commitments and items in your life and in your home and analyze whether they contribute positivity or whether they cause more harm than good. I am constantly decluttering my home to create a more calm and pleasing environment that allows me to have happier thoughts. Your home is your sanctuary; it should look, feel and smell good!
- Begin your day with prayer, affirmations or meditation. Start the day with a positive mindset and it will show in your actions, words and overall demeanor. Be kind to others and it will reflect on yourself.
- Set realistic expectations for what you can accomplish in a day (or week or month). Use a planner to help you acheive your most important goals and tasks. I don’t like to force too many to-dos in one day. I stick to one or two errands daily, like shopping for laundry essentials at Dollar General or folding clothes. Trying to do too much can cause me to feel overwhelmed or like a failure when I can’t check everything off my list. Separating tasks into what must be done and what can wait sets you up for success.
Tackle Laundry Confidently:
As I mentioned, Gain’s Fresh Water Sparkle™ products can give you the added dose of confidence from knowing your clothes and linens look and smell good. Adding them to my laundry routine has kept my entire household smelling fresh, which is an accomplishment given that my 4-year-old and husband create a lot of smelly laundry! OK, I do, too. Especially after I squeeze in a workout. … Reminder: As with any laundry product, keep the detergent out of reach of children, like high on a shelf in the laundry room.
You can use Gain flings!™ laundry pacs with any laundry setup because they dissolve in both hot and cold water and are HE compatible. They are packed with 50 percent more scent than Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, which I also like to have on hand. The Liquid Laundry Detergent offers the freshness of one bottle of the leading baking soda detergent in a single cap. Whichever method of Gain detergent you use, you get six weeks of freshness with every wash.
Have you tried the Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™ scented laundry products? In what ways can you boost your confidence?
Try Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™ Products: