** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
I realize that people seemingly only want gift guides nowadays, but today I want to be a little selfish and share my honest Christmas wish list. This comes from the perspective of a work-from-home mom of two who wants to get back into fitness like she used to be. It’s been an interesting year. Anyway there’s only one thing I want for Christmas, and that’s a night of uninterrupted sleep. Seriously.
That is what I really want. But if I can’t have that, I’d like:
- A massage. This is always and forever on any wish list I create, from now on.
- Yoga classes. I used to practice yoga frequently and even became a certified yoga teacher, but I have abandoned my regular practice in the past couple of years. I want to bring it back into my life.
- A new yoga mat. I realized that I have used the same yoga mat for five years now and it needs to be replaced. I would ideally like an eco-friendly option.
- A yoga towel. The yoga studio I’ve been practicing at offers hot yoga, which I had never tried until recently. I thus now need a yoga towel to avoid having to rent one.
- Bath bombs. Nighttime baths have become a part of my self-care routine, and I love to be extra with bath bombs and candles.
What’s on your Christmas or holiday wish list? Anything you have your eye on?