Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AlignedDaily #AlignDaily #CollectiveBias
Earlier this year I reflected on my goals for 2019, and one of the most important is to get back into a healthier and more active lifestyle. Luckily I found a partner to keep me accountable in this mission. To motivate ourselves, my husband and I signed up for a half-marathon to run together — it’s this weekend! To support my training, I’ve been trying to pay more attention to what I put into my body and the foods that I eat. I have also been paying attention to my digestive health by taking probiotics since last year. I first learned about the importance of probiotics after giving birth to Adelina last April. I realized that probiotics help keep my digestive system running smoothly by supplementing the good bacteria, which then helps support my digestive health. Since then I have incorporated Align Probiotic into my daily routine along with my vitamins. While I was already a fan of Align, I recently learned about the new Whole Food Blend probiotics option — found them at Walmart! — which helps naturally support my digestive health. (Of course, probiotics should be used according to the instructions on the label.) This clinically studied bacteria naturally helps*:
- Fortify your digestive system.
- Promote and support a healthy digestive system.
- Maintain digestive balance.
Interested in trying out the #1 doctor recommended Align Probiotic Whole Food Blend? Hover over the photo to click through and purchase it at your local Walmart.
Beyond these benefits, I’m sharing why I take Align Probiotic Whole Food Blend every day as I try to stay as active as possible this spring:
- They improve my digestion so tummy problems don’t slow me down from training for races this spring, gardening, taking care or my girls or anything else I need to do.
- Fit my mission to incorporate more products that are vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free and gluten-free into my daily routine. They also have no synthetic fillers or artificial flavors and ingredients.
- They’re easy to take every day and doesn’t take a lot of time in my routine. Also, Align Probiotic Whole Food Blend is easy to spot at Walmart during my regular shopping trips.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I don’t have time to slow down this spring and summer, so I need to make sure I’m practicing self-care, including taking care of my digestive health. Now the Align Probiotic Whole Food Blend gives me a more natural option to do just that.
Do you take probiotics? If you want to try Align Probiotic Whole Food Blend, you can find it at Walmart on the supplements aisle. Be sure to grab the coupon below to save!