My beauty empties have been piling up, so it’s time for another round of cruelty-free products I’ve used up. I’m sharing my thoughts on these makeup, skin-care and hair products I’ve been using for the past several months (or longer).
- Kenra Volume Spray (1.5 ounce bottle): I like this hairspray, but I haven’t used it in a while. I bought a travel size for my wedding trip to D.C. This hairspray holds my hair well and withstood the humidity.
- Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash: I have been using this for a couple of years now. It completely cleans our face and removes makeup. I like the smell too. It’s cruelty-free and vegan.
- Aveda Tulasara Morning Creme: Graham bought this for me for Christmas. I have used it every day for months. It leaves my skin moisturized and soft, and I haven’t had any issues with dark spots. People rave about the smell, which is jasmine, grapefruit and chamomile, but I thought the scent was just OK. I did not realize he spent $60 on it, but I can see how it’s a nice product that left me with glowy skin.
- L.A. Girl Pro Matte Foundation: I used to love this foundation, and I still think it’s good, but right now I am all about glowy skin. I will be switching to the dewy version of this foundation.
- OGX Humidity Blocking Hairspray: I would have liked this more except the scent was not my favorite. I wouldn’t purchase this again for that reason. It held my hair well so I believe it lives up to the claims, but scent is a major factor for me.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray: I have loved all Briogeo products I’ve used. I love the way it made my hair feel soft and look healthy and it smells nice!
- Aveda Botanical Kenetics All-Sensitive Lotion: This was part of a gift as well. I liked the lotion and I used it every day. I kept it on my vanity so I can apply before bed. I would buy this again.
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty: This is one of my favorite Lush products. I like to use this mask regularly as part of my skin-care routine. I like the peppermint smell. You do have to clean up the aduki beans in the formula off the sink, but that’s OK.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Shade Paaarty: This was a free mini from Sephora at one point. I made it my mission to use it all up this spring. I love the shade and I find that the color lasts.
- L’Oreal Elvive Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner (*Not cruelty-free): This was sent to me by Influenster. While I prefer cruelty-free products, I used this up. I actually did enjoy it because I noticed a difference in my hair the next day. It was smooth and shiny. You leave the conditioner in for a minute after shampooing.
- Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Gimme Mocha: This is my favorite shade of the line. I have already purchased it again. I find that these liquid lipsticks are easy to apply and they wear well. They are also affordable.
- Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Deodorant: This has a nice smell; I love anything rose scented! I switched to a different brand out of curiosity.
- Yes to Tomatoes Clear SKin 2-Step Nose Kit for blackheads: I found this kit to be a waste of packaging. It worked OK, from what I could tell, but I disliked how much of a waste this was. (It comes with two little packages and a cotton swab applicator for the mask.)
- L.A. Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil: I was pleasantly surprised by this pencil, which I randomly picked up while on vacation. It was so easy to work with and I already repurchased it.
Those are my most recent beauty empties! What have you recently used up? Did you love the products?
Shop this post**:
** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!