** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
I recently shared my lifestyle favorites but I left off baby/toddler products that have made life easier and more fun for us lately. These are items I’ve ordered from Amazon and they’ve all worked out well for us. Also, Prime shipping has been a lifesaver sometimes when I need something quickly and can’t make it to a store. These items are all great if you have young children. (I’ve also shared items specfically for my oldest daughter in the past. Check out my toddler favorites here.)
- Snack Catcher Cup: This is a must for giving Addi snacks because it avoid spills and messes. She can easily grab her snacks out of it without dumping them all over the floor, which makes me happy. The snack cup is stainless steel and comes with a lid.
- Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Diapers: We use these swim diapers for our weekly pool days this summer. I’ve never had an issue with them and this package in particular comes with wipes.
- NUK Sippy Cup: This is the cup Addi liked to transition from the bottle. I had tried a spoutless cup but she wouldn’t drink much milk out of it. These cups come in various cute designs.
- Mommy’s Bliss Probiotic Drops: I have given Addi probiotic drops since she was born. Whenever we run out I noticed she has gas or stomach issues, so I keep this a part of her daily routine. There is an option with Vitamin D in it.
- Sliding Cabinet Locks: A is super curious now, especially about what’s in our cabinets. These sliding cabinet locks have been working well.
- Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone: This is a classic toy that all kids will love. I almost always see it on sale.
- Nuby Chamomile Soothing Tablets: These quick-dissolving tablets seemed to help A when her teeth were coming in. You give three at a time as needed. She had no problem taking them.
What are you recent Amazon or baby product favorites? Let me know in the comments!