** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
I was never a frequent Amazon shopper until my husband signed up for Prime. Now I purchase necessities on Amazon regularly to take advantage of the fast shipping in Chicago. Today I’m sharing my favorite lifestyle purchases for baby, beauty and more.
- OXO Tot Bottle Brush: What makes this a nice baby bottle brush is that it comes with a nipple cleaner and stand. It’s also white so it matches any decor. I recommend this if you have a little one!
- Car Phone Mount Holder: A phone holder is a necessity in Chicago because it’s illegal to drive and hold a phone to your ear, not to mention it’s convenient when using navigation on your phone. This one mounts on either the dashboard or the windshield, and we find that the suction holds up nicely.
- Fleece Lined Leggings: I just needed some comfortable black leggings that also keep me warm and aren’t too thin. These are super affordable and are comfy around the waistband. I like that they are high-rise; the higher the better in my book! Update: I no longer find these as comfortable after many washes.
- Jojoba Oil: I started using this oil as a moisturizer recently and I love it! It’s more affordable to use oils such as jojoba and rosehip than to use expensive skin-care products, and I have noticed many of the same benefits!
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat: I have an easier time cleaning my brushes since using a mat. This one has suction cups so you can keep it in place with cleaning your brushes. It’s affordable and I like the color! It also comes in pink and purple.
What are your current Amazon favorites? I plan to do a separate post on baby and toddler purchases. Let me know if that’s something you’d like to see!
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.