** This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission on purchases made through these links.
If I could change one thing about my home in Chicago, it’d be that it would have a swimming pool. If you have a pool, do you know just how lucky you are? No, really, do you? The lake isn’t exactly conducive to floating on a large tube sometimes, and in fact floats aren’t allowed. Some rebels like to bring their floats after the lifeguards go home, but I am not so brave. A girl can dream, right? While I attempt to find a pool to float in this summer, I’ll be daydreaming about lounging on one of these floats. (A theme lately on this blog has been wanting to escape on a getaway. Have you noticed?) I’ve rounded up the most fun pool floats to make those long summer days more entertaining/relaxing.
- Watermelon: The fruit screams summer and it’s a unique pool float your friends will want to borrow.
- Rainbow: Brighten up your day with this fun float.
- Banana palm leaf rope: Palm prints are a hot trend right now. Plus, this is made to hold two people. Or keep it all to yourself. I won’t judge.
- Pineapple: Who doesn’t love pineapples?
- Pegasus: It’s a popular float for good reason.
- Toucan/tropical bird: Just as fun as the unicorn float, but more colorful.
- Swan: For the diva among us.
- Pizza slice: Because yum.
- Mermaid tail: This is one of my recent favorite pool floats because you can pretend to be a mermaid.
- Shell: This is another fun sea-themed float.
- Red lips: A sassy pool float.
- Cactus: This speaks to the Arizona girl in me.
Which float is your favorite? Will you be lounging on a float this weekend?
Shop the floats**:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.