** This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
In February I’ll be celebrating my 32nd birthday, which will also be my first (and likely last) pregnant birthday. I don’t have much planned in terms of celebrating, but I sure do have a birthday wish list! I hesitated to even share this, because I don’t NEED any of these things, but I think these items would be nice gifts for the pregnant women in your life. Or at least THIS pregnant woman. 😉
My pregnant birthday wish list:
- Posh Peanut mommy robe with matching swaddle: I want this for both our newborn photo session and to wear occasionally, though let’s be real: I’ll probably be wearing my comfy pajamas or yoga pants and a T-shirt or nursing top most of the time after baby’s born.
- Comfortable slippers: I currently don’t own any actual slippers, just comfortable slipperlike socks. Also, our place has hardwood floors, so slippers are necessary.
- Bath bombs and masks: I use them regularly, and I love me some bathtime self-care.
- Yoga mat: Prenatal yoga has been a lifesaver for the past several months! I’ve been using the same yoga mat for four years, so it’s time to replace it. I would like to get an eco-friendly mat that is also durable.
- Prenatal massage: I use our neck and back massager regularly, and I was just surprised with ANOTHER massager, but I would love to actually see a professional once or twice in the near future.
Can you tell based on my wish list that I just want to be as comfortable as possible as I head into the third trimester of my pregnancy? haha I also had a U-shaped pregnancy pillow on my list but Graham has already purchased that for me. Let me tell you, it’s made a huge difference. If you’re having trouble sleeping, or you sleep on your side, it might be worth getting even if you’re not pregnant. One thing to note: It’s huge!
Shop the pregnancy pillow**:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.