Spring is finally here, though Chicago has yet to get the memo. The only way I can get through the remaining weeks (days, I wish) of this weather is to plan all the fun spring activities I want to do this season. Thus, another Spring Bucket List is born!
My Spring Bucket List:
- Take three Dabble classes. I have my eye on a summer cocktail class, a jewelry-making class and hopefully at least one other. As I’ve said before, Dabble is a great way to find your next hobby and you can use code MARETTE10 to get 10 percent off your first class! You can take Dabble classes in the spring or any season!
- Plant my garden. We’ll be heading to our favorite gardening shop soon to pick out way too many plants and garden supplies. I CAN’T WAIT.
- Volunteer at the community garden. The Petersen Garden project in Chicago has countless opportunities to volunteer during the spring.
- See Hamilton Chicago! I bought tickets to Hamilton months ago and our show date is quickly approaching. This will be a highlight of the season.
- Run the Chicago Spring Half. I have about nine weeks to train for the Chicago Spring Half. It was a fun race last year and I like that we got a free plant to take home.
- Go to as many Cubs games as possible! Enough said.
- Visit the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. I haven’t been there, but it’d be a nice place to practice my photography skills this spring.
- Go to a farmers market. Fresh veggies from local farmers — what could be better?
Chicago Spring Half Marathon 2016
Cheers to Spring with Refreshing Mocktails