- Finish listening to two books on Audible: “Scrappy Little Nobody” by Anna Kendrick and “The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith” by Gabrielle Bernstein. See the lessons I took away from my most recent read, “Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear” by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Run my virtual half-marathon. Don’t know what a virtual race is? Check out my post.
- Go to yoga in a studio at least three times. Yoga Six, a chain of yoga studios in Chicago and elsewhere, offered a deal for a $6 yoga class and I snagged it immediately. That should motivate me to get back into the studio. Want to start practicing yoga at home? Read my guide on beginning a home practice. In you live in the Chicago area, try one of these three great yoga studios.
- Buy a gift or gifts for a child/children in need. Graham and I look forward to doing this. Looking for other ways to give back? Browse this post for ideas.
- Soak in every minute of our first Christmas with Victoria. We plan to spend it in Chicago and then visit family in Louisville and Phoenix the weeks before and after. We can’t wait to create and follow our own family traditions. Need a Christmas playlist? Listen to mine from last year!
Video: Thanksgiving in Louisville
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.