Can you believe Christmas is in 24 days? It’s time to put on some Christmas music and wrap or make gifts for our loved ones! We’ve also been watching a holiday movie every night as a family, and that’s been so fun. I actually refrained from listening to holiday music until Thanksgiving week this year, but I’ve been known to start playing my favorite Christmas songs in early November in the past.
Some of my favorite Christmas songs:
- “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey. This is my all-time favorite. It’s just so good!
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Johnnyswim (I like it more than the original.)
- “Oh Holy Night” Any version.
- “Mele Kalikimaka” by Bing Cosby
- “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” Any version.
Want to listen to my playlist? You’ll find a mix of Christmas classics with newer versions. Just hit shuffle and enjoy! You can also follow the playlist on Spotify to see any additions I make this month.
The list currently has 27 songs but it’s constantly growing.
What are your favorite Christmas songs? Do you like a specific version/singer? When do you start listening to holiday music? Let me know in the comments!
Holiday Season Check List | Things to Do in November and December
Cruelty-Free Beauty Wish List | Gift Ideas
Companies That Give Back | Holiday Gift Ideas