If you’re thinking about visiting Brookfield Zoo but are worried about social distancing, go on a weekday. We visited on a Monday to see the Dino Everywhere! again and noticed the fewest visitors we’ve ever seen at the zoo. We had completely missed the dinosaur trail on our last visit, so this time we made sure to see all the animatronic dinosaurs. There are 40 throughout the zoo!
Our visit got off to a rough start when we picked up lunch and sat at a picnic table to enjoy it only to be surrounded by hungry geese. Please do not feed them! They were too close for comfort, so we left our table. We also had some curious bees buzzing around us for a while. Other than that, it was a pleasant visit seeing the dinosaurs, and oh yeah, the animals, too!
Don’t miss the Dinos Everywhere! trail near the Hamill Family Zoo Encounters until November 1.
Things to note:
- You need timed entry reservations for both admission and parking.
- You must wear a mask when within 6 feet of others.
- All indoor spaces are closed.
- You must pay with credit cards. No cash is accepted.
- Gift shops are set up outside. Indoor shops are closed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the zoo.
- Did I mention don’t feed the geese?
Watch our video:
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.