This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WandItAway #CollectiveBias
You don’t need a large budget to transform your home into a more relaxing place. My husband and I have spent the past year doing as much work on our home as we could by ourselves and many of the changes were small but had a big effect. Small updates can make your home cozier and better overall. I’m sharing easy ways we’ve updated our home that have made us happier and proud in our space.
Upgrade your shower head with the Waterpik® BodyWand Spa System. The Waterpik® BodyWand Spa System, which is sold at Bed Bath & Beyond, is combination shower system that features a fixed-mount shower head and a hand-held BodyWand with PowerComb™ Stream. It immediately made our bathroom feel more like a spa.
Our bathroom previously had a small shower head installed by the previous owners that had low pressure and wasn’t easy for me to adjust. As soon as my husband installed the BodyWand Spa System, which took all of 15 minutes, we noticed how much better quality it is and how amazing the hand-held BodyWand would be. With its seven spray modes and 8-foot metal hose, the BodyWand Spa System seems like a shower head you would find at a luxury hotel, leaving you relaxed, rejuvenated and cleansed. Since installing it, I’ve been enjoying the BodyWand’s three modes: PowerComb™ (highest power), SoftComb (middle) and Gentle Rinse (lowest).
I like the PowerComb™ setting for my post gym showers and it’s good for all hair types. I also thought it was powerful and massaging. The shower head’s PowerPulse Massage mode also feels great after the gym to relieve sore muscles. The SoftComb wand setting helps with rinsing out my hair dye when I cover my grays and for washing out hair masks. It allows me to more quickly shower and wash my hair and thus use less water. I like the Gentle Rinse wand setting for washing off face cleanser, which I like to do in the shower as well.
Waterpik® shower heads are carefully engineered to optimize for the best experience in a low flow regulatory environment, meaning that if the amount of water that can flow through your shower per minute is being limited, the shower head spray is still strong.
The simple upgrade to a Waterpik® BodyWand Spa System allows you to bring the spa to your own home. I feel like relaxing evening showers are going to be my favorite self-care activity from now on.
- Update minor details like outlets and switches to more modern options. This was the first and easiest update we made in our home. It immediately makes you feel like you are living in a newer home.
- Replace table linens and curtains with those that bring you more joy. I like switching out my table runners seasonally. Also, I find that the curtains we hung in our bedroom made the room feel more serene.
- Add plants and flowers. This is our favorite way to bring life into our home. Most of our plants live in the dining room next to our large window. We love seeing the plants every day as we eat our meals.
- Take your time choosing wall art. We hang photos of our family and travels rather than choosing trendy pieces that we would grow tired of seeing.
- Decorate your living room with fun pillows that you switch out. You can update your existing pillows with seasonal pillow covers that you reuse year after year for a fun and simple decor update.
- Find a cozy rug for your space(s). A rug really ties a room together and feels comfortable to walk on. We love our newest rug in our living room!