The best moments in the movie:
- “Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!” I feel like I say this all the time.
- “Oh come on. It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus.” Graham and I sort of freak out when characters say the name of a movie. “They said the name of the movie! They said the name of the movie!” We yell like little kids.
- “Thackery Binx, thou mangy feline. Still alive?!” I just like the way she says this, and everything.
- “Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?!” “Just lucky I guess.” One of the best lines in the whole movie.
- “Sisters, All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!” “Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!” Sarah Jessica Parker is my favorite.
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.