This summer is moving too quickly for me, and yet so slowly. When I’m waiting for certain things to happen, I want the time to pass quickly, but at the same time I am struggling to keep up with life lately. I’ll survive, though, because I am a planner and goal setter.
Before I get into July goals, let’s check in with my June goals.
June goal check-in:
- Prepare for a major life change that I’ll share more about soon. We made some preparations, with more on the way. That’s really all I can say. (#Rhymes)
- Pay off one of my student loans. Done! I did it at the last minute (yesterday) but it’s paid. I now have less than $1,000 left to pay on a second student loan before I can kiss the debt goodbye!
- Plan a summer camping trip. We still haven’t done this because Graham has not had consecutive days off yet. We are determined to make it happen!
- Continue to grow my blog community. I had set secret goals for my social media accounts, and I hit my Pinterest and Instagram goals but not my Twitter one. Help a girl out by checking out my tweets?
- Start marathon training! It was a slow start but a start nonetheless. Read my recaps: Week 1 and Week 2.
- Continue to prepare for a big life change. Sorry to be so vague. I hope to finally be able to share some news once I find out for sure this month (or next?!).
- Continue tracking my meals and macros and stay on track with marathon training.
- Cross off at least four items from my Chicago summer bucket list.
- Pay off another debt account and save money toward a trip.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get a Vacation Packing List to fill in with your essentials!
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.