My favorites right now:
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Crown of my Canopy. I saw this mentioned in one of Meg O.’s videos recently, and it looked so pretty. I wanted to try it, but I couldn’t find it anywhere! It is a limited edition product, and it seemed to have run out everywhere. I ended up buying it on eBay for almost three times the price including shipping, but it was still worth it because I love the look. (It was originally about $4.) I have been wearing it regularly and I love the glow.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Panda. I wasn’t sure about the color, but it has grown on me. I love the longevity. The name satin threw me off because they become more matte throughout the day. The formula feels a little sticky on the lips and doesn’t dry completely. It’s quite pigmented, but applying it wasn’t too tricky. One downside though is that it transfers.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Medium (25). It works wonders! I love the applicator and the price is right! People say it’s a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus Body Wash. I have been using this lately to relax me. I’ve been consumed by anxiety and the essential oil scents sooth me. (Note: I received this from Dr Teal’s and Influenster after winning a badge prize.)
- Miss Spa Exfoliate sheet mask. I’ve been focused on my pores lately. Their size bothers me. I know it’s genetic, but I’m willing to try anything and everything to minimize and unclog them. Thus, I’ve been trying masks and serums. I enjoyed this one, which I picked up at Target recently. The mask didn’t quite fit my face that well though. I noticed a brighter complexion after use. I plan to try other Miss Spa masks soon.
Shop some of the mentioned items:
* This post contains affiliate links when available.
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.