** This post contains affiliate links . I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
I will be 33 this year.
I had to do the math because for some reason I thought I would be 32 again. In fact, Graham and I both had trouble remembering our ages this year, and our birthdays are both odd years. I much prefer even numbers.
While I may not always remember my age, I still want to celebrate another year of life. I’ve been thinking about how I want to spend my birthday this year, and I’m hoping we will do something fun again. Last year we saw Potted Potter and had a lowkey evening because I was pregnant. I’m still in favor of experiences over belongings, but I do have some items on my wish list this year. I’m sharing my birthday wish list as I do every year in hopes it will give you some ideas for gifts for someone in your life. All of these are aimed at someone who prioritizes self-care, except for one item that just helps out in the cleaning department.
My 2019 birthday wish list:
- A Roomba. I am not sure which model is best, but I think any of them would be helpful in keeping our floors clean. I’ve wanted one of these for so long! I want this for my birthday because it would take something off my plate and thus leave me with more time to relax. And relaxing is all I really want to do.
- A facial. I haven’t had a facial in years, but I’d really like to treat myself and take better care of my skin.
- Bath bombs. These are always on my list. Baths are part of my relaxing nighttime routine on several nights of the week.
- New running shoes. It’s about time to replace my running shoes, even though I love them. I am a diehard Brooks fan so I want my next pair to be from the brand.
- A fluffy robe. I just want to be cozy in my soft pajamas, comfortable slippers and a robe. That sounds like a dream.
What would you add to your birthday wish list this year? Are you all about comfort, too? Let me know in the comments!
Shop my wish list ideas**:
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.