** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
It’s mind-blowing to me that I am more than halfway through my pregnancy. I feel grateful that I haven’t had any major symptoms and things have been smooth sailing so far. It’s insane to me that we will our baby girl with us in about 125 days! Today I’m sharing the items that have been making my pregnancy more comfortable, including an amazing neck and shoulder massager, a diffuser and a reusable water bottle! Most of these items would be great gifts for those who aren’t pregnant as well.
My Second Trimester Pregnancy Favorites:
- Nursal 3D Shiatsu Massager: I confess that I purchased this massager as a gift to Graham, but I gave it to him early and I have been using it as well. It’s amazing! It feels like hands massaging you, and you can use the heat and vibration if you want as well. Graham is always asking me for neck and back massages because he works in a labor-intensive job and is constantly on the move when he’s not working. I like to use this massager on my lower back and neck.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: I mentioned this in my cruelty-free beauty haul recently, and since then I’ve been using this every day. It’s something I never thought I needed until I had it. I’ve almost used up the bottle and I’ve had it for about a month! I plan to purchase the lavender-scented spray next.
- Coral Old Navy Thermal Maternity Shirt: My sister gave this to me as part of my gift. It’s so comfortable and soft, and I love the color! I will be wearing this a bunch! I plan to purchase other colors.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: A diffuser is something I’ve wanted for a long time but never purchased for myself. I wasn’t sure if I actually needed it or which one I should buy, so I was happy when Graham bought this for me as an early Christmas gift. He also gave me a bunch of essential oils to get started. I’ve been using this nonstop! I love that you can change the light color and set it at various times. (You can fill it with up to 500 ml of water.) It’s been especially nice to have this on while I’m sleeping.
- S’well Pink Water Bottle: I recently lost the water bottle I had been using every day, so I was pumped to get a new one from Graham! This, too, was an early gift that I really appreciate. It keeps water cold for SO long!
What have you been loving lately?
Shop my favorites**:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.