It’s been some time since I shared my recent cruelty-free beauty empties! I’ve been compiling most of my empties in order to share my thoughts about the products and whether I would repurchase them. Not all of the products are pictured in this post because I may have been traveling when I used them up, or I might have accidentally recycled them by them.
My most recent empties:
- Mama Bee Belly Butter: I used this throughout my entire pregnancy, but now that I’m not pregnant I don’t think I’ll repurchase. I have other lotions I can use. If you’re expecting you might want to give this a shot. It doesn’t claim to prevent stretch marks but it does keep skin nice and soft.
- Bio-Oil: It smells great and during pregnancy I felt like it was working, but now my skin on my stomach is wrinkly and has a bunch of stretch marks. I don’t know if they’ll ever go away, but I hope they will become a little less visible. I have already repurchased this. The package suggests using for at least three months during pregnancy.
- Kenra Volume Super Hold hairspray: I searched online for a cruelty-free hairspray and this came up as an option (though I am not 100 percent sure if it is). I bought a travel size to use in my hospital bag and to try out before committing. It did the job.
- Yes To Triple Masking Kit: I enjoyed these clay masks more than the Yes To sheet masks. I would buy these again but wish there was a way to be less wasteful about using these masks. I would love it if they came in little containers similar to Lush masks. You can use the three masks at once or one at a time. The Grapefruit/Vitamin C Glow Boosting is my favorite of the three. It’s super affordable, as are all of Yes To masks.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile And Lavender: I have used this 4 ounce spray as a sort of setting mist lately. I love the smell but I think the Rose is the best option. It’s not a necessity but it was nice to have.
- Colourpop Brow pencil: I liked this pencil and that it has a spoolie on the other side. It allows you to make natural looking strokes and the formula is creamy and easy to use. I also use the Colourpop brow pomade.
- Thayers Natural Remedies Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner Cucumber: I wouldn’t recommend this scent, but I love the gentle toner. Get the lavender or rose scent instead. The bottle lasts for months too!
- Milk & Honey Vanilla/Coconut deodorant: I used this for months and enjoyed it. It is a different experience putting it on because it’s a cream and not a deodorant stick. I found that it worked well and has a nice scent.
- Lush Mint Julips lip scrub: I loved the taste, though mine started to dry out after a while.
- Pacifica Pineapple Wipeout Oil Cleansing Face Wipes: I bought these for travel and my hospital bag and they did the trick. I got tired of the pineapple scent after a while though. They were gentle and overall worked well for me.
What products have you been using up and loving lately? Share them with me in the comments! Have you tried any of these products?
Shop my empties**:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.