** This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission for purchases through these links.
It’s been a hot minute since I shared what cruelty-free products I’ve been using up and whether I would buy them again. Even though I have certain products I love, I am always trying new beauty products to see if there’s something out there I’d love even more. Sometimes I go back to the tried-and-true favorites, but other times I find something awesome to recommend.
Here’s how recent empties fared:
- Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash. I keep trying other cruelty-free cleansers but I come back to this one. It is gentle, has a lovely fragrance and gets the job done. Also, it’s relatively affordable. I will continue to buy this.
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser. I tried this in February and March. While I had no major complaints, I didn’t love it as much as my Pacifica face wash. The scent is not my favorite, either. I would not repurchase this.
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer. I received this in an Influenster Vox Box. While I also had no complaints besides the packaging that makes it seems as though you get more product than you actually do, I don’t think this is anything that impressive. It’s a nice base for your foundation but I love other drugstore cruelty-free primers more. I would not repurchase this.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I can’t live without this stuff. Maybe someday I will stop losing or washing these in my laundry. I have already repurchased this.
- Wet ‘n Wild Coverall Primer. This is a great primer. It’s been my go-to along with the Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer; they are basically the same thing, except the Wet ‘n Wild one costs less. I actually received this as a free gift with a purchase a few months ago. The Milani one has a slightly better scent, but they are nearly identical. They both look great with my go-to foundations lately (Wet ‘n Wild Photo Focus and LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation). I would most definitely repurchase this.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation cream. My skin was looking clear and healthy during the month or so that I used this along with my other products, but I can’t say I attribute it to this cream. It’s lightweight, but I didn’t enjoy the packaging that much and I did not find this to be a must-have item. I have not repurchased.
Of course, we are all different and what I like may not work for you. I wouldn’t say any of these is terrible, but some didn’t perform as I expected.
What products have you used up recently? Did you love them?