Spring break will be here faster than you can say margarita. The time to get your packing list together is now, folks. Our recent weekend trip to Rocky Point, Mexico, gave me plenty of ideas on what to throw in my suitcase for a beach getaway.
- Bathing suit(s).
- Beach towel.
- Beach hat.
- Cellphone charger.
- Passport and passport holder, if you have/need one.
- Wristlet or small purse, if you have/need one.
- Wet wipes.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Beach tote.
- Outfits: Think shorts, crop tops, sundresses, but throw in a jacket for cooler nighttime weather. Guys can throw in shorts, T-shirts and some hats/caps for sun protection.
- Toiletries and your toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. Pepto-Bismol and/or Tums. Your favorite over-the-counter medicine for headaches, just in case.
- Optional: Water tight box to hold your valuables while on the beach.
- Optional: Yoga mat for oceanside yoga.
- Optional: Running shoes if you want to get crazy and run on the beach. I wished I had brought mine on our recent trip.
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.