** This post about small businesses contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
This year I’ve decided to do my Christmas shopping as early as possible. I started a sinking fund for holiday shopping in January, so I already have savings for gifts and I’ve made a few purchases. My goal is to purchase as many gifts as I can from small businesses this year. I’m sharing some small businesses I’ve found on social media recently in hopes of providing some ideas for unique gifts.
- Calm Aura: This is a Black-owned small business that sells beauty and body products such as hair oil and bath salts. I recently purchased a bundle with hair/skin oil, bath salts and body butter.
- The Fancy Scallop: This Hampton-based Etsy shop sells hand-painted shells. They come in beautiful patterns and various sizes. I bought some sets to give as gifts.
- Oceanne: This isn’t exactly a small business but it is Black-owned. I am considering purchasing some masks. They have beautiful patterns.
- Rooney’s Daydream: This is a jewelry Etsy shop. I recently purchased clay earrings as a gift. They are so cute!
- Little Threads: Tie dye lovers will adore the clothing offerings this Etsy shop has, including mom and mini matching sets! I favorited this shop for gifts.
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.