My Chicago Bucket List
- Check out Lincoln Park Conservatory and Garfield Park Conservatory.
- Baseball games at both Cellular Field and Wrigley Field.
- Plant a garden.
- Volunteer at a community garden.
- Eat on a patio.
- Run the Chicago Spring Half Marathon.
- Watch a movie at Millennium Park.
- Visit the Field Museum.
- Practice yoga at Millennium Park.
- Cruise on an architecture tour or the lake. (I did this last summer but I want to do it again!)
- Taste the dishes at a food festival. (I am thinking Taste of Chicago.)
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga on Lake Michigan. I wanted to do this last summer but we had visitors or plans every weekend.
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.