My latest audiobook listen was “Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success” by Denise Duffield-Thomas. If you follow my blog you will know I also recently finished “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” and “Chillpreneur.” I have enjoyed her narration and enthusiasm, which prompted me to buy another of her audiobooks. This one focuses on how she manifested a dream trip around the world for six months. She shares exactly what she did to make travel a reality for her and her husband. The biggest takeaway I learned is that luck favors the prepared. Yes, you can believe in manifesting, but without taking inspired action nothing will happen. Yes, talent is important, but so it passion and attention to detail, as she says. There is always unseen preparation and planning behind a person’s success. Remember that when you are envious of someone’s life or career.
More manifesting and success lessons:
- When manifesting, winning the lottery should never be the goal. It’s what you would do with the money that you need to focus on.
- Rehearse your success, especially how you would feel. Fake it by acting like it’s already happened. Your body doesn’t know the difference.
- Schedule your goal into your calendar. Don’t make plans for when you will be busy doing whatever it is you are trying to do.
- Set your passwords to your manifestation as a daily reminder. I’ve done this on many occasions.
- Practice unrelenting gratitude no matter what.
- Busy is not a virtue. It doesn’t mean you’re effective or efficient.
- You are not a sellout for actually getting paid for contribution to the world. Don’t ever feel like you are.
- Take care of yourself.
I have enjoyed listening to Duffield-Thomas’ guidance and could see why so many people have enlisted her as their coach. I will note that this audiobook had at least a few minor mishaps in production. You can hear her getting tripped up with words, addressing the producer and restarting sentences, but that wasn’t edited out. It’s not a big deal but something I definitely noticed.
Do you believe in manifesting?
Shop for the books**:
** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!