One of my running inspirations has been my friend Ashley. She first persuaded me to join her Ragnar team and has given me advice and encouragement about running. For my 30th birthday, she gifted me a Stride Box, which is a subscription service for runners. It features products that runners would love. Here’s what was in my Stride Box:
- Detour Simple Bar in Chocolate Chip Caramel: The Stride Guide says it’s made without artificial sweeteners and is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Gu Energy Gel in Cucumber Mint: Gluten-free, vegan energy gel.
- Bumbleroot Hydration Mix in Lemongrass: Made with African superfruit Baobab, electrolytes and antioxidants.
- Honey Stinger Gluten-Free Cinnamon Waffle: Gluten-free snack.
- Thinksport Shampoo and Body Wash: Has a score of 1 (low hazard) on the EWG’s Skin Deep database.
- 3M Flashing Slap Bracelet: Helps runners be seen on dark runs.
- Doc Spartan Natural Ointment: Prevents chaffing, blisters, scrapes and cuts. I mistook it for chapstick when I first opened the box.
I’ll be using these products for my half-marathon training. (I already wore the flashing slap bracelet during group training on Wednesday.) This subscription box could be a nice way to find the right running products for you. It’d also make a perfect gift for the runner in your life.
Shop some of the box products:
* This post contains affiliate links.