I did it! After months of training and recapping, I finished the Chicago Marathon on Sunday.
I ended at about 5:02, which is what I ran my first marathon in as well. I didn’t improve my time despite not really walking, but I am still proud of how I did. It’s one of my favorite races I’ve done so far. I highly recommend the Chicago Marathon!
- “I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 26.2.”
- “Run like a clown is behind you.”
- “You run better than the government.”
- “If (a candidate, you guess) can run, so can you.”
- “Run faster, I just farted.”
- “Hurry up so we can eat.” (or drink)