Looking ahead to the holidays can take your mind off anything that ails you. The season inspires an urge to give to those you love — and even to strangers. We could all use more love. Last year I enjoyed participating in a blogger Secret Santa gift exchange, and I hope to do it again this year. I didn’t know anything about my blogger, but the exchange was an opportunity to check out a new blog and find adorable gifts for its author. This year I’ve come up with six blogger gift ideas for the blog boss in your life. What would you add to this list of gifts for bloggers?
Gifts for Bloggers:
- Cute camera bag or purse. I’m thinking bags that are photo worthy to be both practical and fashionable.
- A blogger rug or unique background to use for Instagram posts and blog flat lays. Yes, the white rug is ubiquitous, but it works. It helps products stand out in photos.
- Notebooks and planners to make lists, brainstorm ideas, plan posts and use in photos.
- Photo-ready candles to burn in the background of YouTube videos, to use as props or to burn while blogging to enhance the ambiance.
- External hard drive if your blogger doesn’t already have one. All those photos, videos and graphics take up valuable space on your computer. It’s smart and imperative to back up all of that hard work! I currently use this one by Toshiba.
- Photography, photo editing or video editing classes so the blogger can improve his or her skills and look more professional. Blog webinars are helpful as well!
Shop blogger gift ideas**:
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.