** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
After my first class at Orangetheory, I wrote about the thoughts that popped into my head during the session. After being a member for eight months now, I decided to write about what I thought during the most recent class I attended.
I still find Orangetheory Fitness to be incredibly challenging. Some days I feel some soreness the next day, but for the most part I can attend more than one class in a row. This is how my most recent class went:
- *As coach scrolls through the playlist* Don’t you dare turn off that Beyonce!
- I’m gonna puke. No I’m not. I’m gonna puke. No I’m not. Get it together!
- *Coach yelling “Empty the tank!”* OK, OK. I’ll turn it up a few notches on the treadmill.
- Coach is coming, I better turn up that rowing.
- This is the longest row in the history of rowing.
- Time’s almost up, just a couple more reps!
- OK, I gotta stop checking the monitor every 10 seconds. *10 seconds later* How am I doing?
- OH YEAH, coach complimented my form!
- *Looking in the mirror* Holy biceps!
- More Beyonce, please!
- *Imagines she is on the U.S. Olympic track and field team.*
- *Imagines she is on the U.S. Olympic rowing team.*
- How are there 20 minutes left in class?!
- I’m going to feel this tomorrow.
- Can’t wait to do this again!
Read the first installment here. Have you tried Oranegtheory? What did you think?