Anyone else a little nervous to set goals this year? I don’t want to set the expectations too high given the past year we’ve had. But I am a goal-oriented person and I find myself having a bit more motivation than usual, so goals seemed fitting to make right now. I’m sharing the 2021 goals I set for myself and why I want to achieve them.
- Use my NordicTrack bike more often. The measurable goal is to use it 3-4 times a week. The hope is to increase my energy and strength, and to feel better about myself in general.
- Get back into the habit of practicing yoga because it helps with my shoulder and back pain.
- Drink water before I drink anything else each morning, and to drink more water in general.
- Track my meals like I used to with My Fitness Pal so I can hold myself accountable to my goal of eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to make one Mexican recipe per month. I wish I had learned more from my mom when I lived with her, but now’s a good time to try to make her recipes. I want my girls to grow up knowing and loving Mexican meals.
- Triple my Etsy sales and revenue. I launched my shop last May and have learned so much. I hope to keep the momentum going because I get so much satisfaction and fulfillment from owning a small business.
- Write 8 to 10 blog posts per month.
I’m hopeful that 2021 will be better for all of us. Stay healthy, my friends. What are your 2021 goals?
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.