I have absolutely no plans for New Year’s Eve, but that hasn’t stopped me from eyeing looks from Rent the Runway! I have friends and family members who use the service regularly and swear by it, and that’s piqued my interest in using the service for my next big event. NYE would be the perfect opportunity to rent a designer dress!
These are some of the dresses I would consider for the big night:
- RED Valentino Black Pleated Tea Dress: I love the simplicity of this black dress, along with its touch of lace at the hem. So chic! Rent: $120; retail: $795.
- Hutch Black and Gold High Low Dress: It’s a different silhouette than you’re used to seeing over the holidays. It’s flattering on anyone! I love the high-low design. Rent: $60; retail: $415.
- Mark & James by Badgley Mischka Mini Sequin Pixie Dress: Why wouldn’t you want to look like confetti on NYE? You’ll definitely outshine all others in this dress. Rent: $35; retail: $660.
- Theia Dipped in Vanilla Dress: Champagne sequins make this dress perfect for New Year’s Eve. This gives off a Gatsby vibe that I adore for the holidays. Rent: $50-70; retail: $750.
- Slate & Willow Copper Fleur Shift: This shift dress is form-fitting and has a unique design. It’s absolutely gorgeous! Rent: $40-60; retail: $345.
- Hutch Navy Colorblock Dress: Stand out from the black, red and gold crowd in this colorblock dress. It’s adorable! Rent: $40; retail: $270.
What are your plans for NYE? Are you going out or celebrating at home? Which dress would you pick?
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.