I’m finding that people are correct in calling the second trimester the honeymoon period. I am feeling re-energized in Week 19 of my pregnancy and I don’t really have many symptoms bad enough to complain about!
I was not sure how to go about sharing a pregnancy update, so I went ahead and filmed the pregnancy tag video that floats around YouTube. I skipped a few but here are the questions I answered:
- How many months pregnant are you?
- How did your family react to the news?
- Do you know the sex of the baby?
- Do you want more children?
- What’s been your biggest craving?
- What’s been the best part of being pregnant?
- What’s been the worst part of being pregnant?
- Do you have any names picked out?
- Who will be with you during labor?
- Do you have a birth plan?
- Natural or medicated birth?
- Will you breastfeed?
- Do you plan to work or be a stay at home mom?
- Do you have any nursery ideas/themes?
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.