This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ParentingWithPrimoH2O #CollectiveBias
We’ve been loving updating our fixer-upper since we bought it last summer and it’s slowly coming together. Besides painting and decorating each room, there was one project I especially wanted to tackle since moving in: Getting a water dispenser. Why? If you could see how outdated our kitchen is pre-renovations you would understand why I just don’t trust that the water coming out of those old pipes is as safe and free of lead. I was especially nervous to use tap water to make bottles of baby formula for Adelina. We first used a pitcher with a filter, but it was a source of constant frustration because we were always running out of water (and guess who had to fill it most of the time? Me!) and that water was too cold for Addi’s bottles. It was such a process to get it to the right temperature. Thank goodness we got a Primo® First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser to fix that problem!
Initially, I was nervous that a water dispenser would be an eyesore in our house, but it blends in nicely with our decor with its sleek design. I love that it’s white and that you don’t see the bottle of water because it’s hidden in the bottom loading cabinet. I bought a 5-gallon bottle (a 3-gallon one was also available — sold separately) and was able to set it up myself in no time. No tools, plumbing or installation required!
The Primo® First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser gives everyone in the family access to safe great-tasting Primo water with icy cold and hot water options, but my favorite feature is the warm water option, specifically designed for making formula bottles easier because it dispenses water at the perfect temperature (98.6-104o F) for Adelina’s bottle. Another one of my personal favorite features that makes baby bottles a breeze, is its handy night light for any middle-of-the-night feedings and lit up icons letting us know when it’s heating, cooling, sanitizing, or has an empty bottle. You just push the button with the baby bottle icon and voila, your bottle is ready for mixing!
When we need more water, we can either exchange the 5-gallon bottle for another or refill it ourselves at our local retailer. This completely solved our issue of not having enough drinking water for the family and making sure our girls aren’t drinking water potentially filled with lots of contaminants! Did you know that most tap water contains chemicals and other contaminants that purified water doesn’t, and pound for pound, a baby’s body can’t filter contaminants like adults can? That’s enough of a reason to switch. Needless to say, we’re loving our Primo® First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser. If you’re thinking about getting one, think about the following reasons we think it’s a great investment.
Reasons to invest in the Primo® First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser:
- Enjoy the convenience of having instantly hot, cold or warm water (especially when you need to make baby bottles in a hurry with a fussy baby on your hands), while not worrying about little ones accidentally burning themselves on the piping hot water, as there is a child-resistant safety feature!
- Reduce waste from buying small bottles of water. We stopped buying bottles a long ago, but the filtered pitcher we had was not doing the job, nor encouraging our family to stay hydrated!
- Encouraging family to drink more water because it’s easily accessible (and for us, specifically, we aren’t constantly needing to refill our pitcher) is great! Primo is the home drinking water solution that is proven to help people drink more water, while taking a stand against potentially unsafe tap.
- No longer worry about what could be in your tap water, including lead, bacteria, parasites and heavy metals. Read about the water-purification system here.
- Drink better tasting water!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRIMO® FIRST STEPS BOTTOM-LOADING WATER DISPENSER & TO GET ONE FOR YOURSELF!
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.