** This post contains affiliate links. I am compensated for clicks and purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Floradise!
If you’ve been following this blog for the past couple of years, you know that I have slowly transitioned to cruelty-free makeup and skincare. When I think of gifts for makeup-loving friends and family, I tend to stick to cruelty-free as well. Today I’m sharing the products that are on my radar/wish list this year in hopes of inspiring some holiday gift ideas! Some of these are popular items that I STILL haven’t tried.
- TATCHA 4-Piece Discover Set: I would love to try out this brand. I have heard rave reviews and the packaging speaks to me. I also found a $27 bestsellers mini set with different products, including the dewy skin mist, at J.C. Penney online, but it’s currently sold out.
- Tarte Shape Tape: Can you believe I still haven’t tried this? I have been trying drugstore concealers and haven’t allowed myself to buy more than one concealing product at a time. I’m hoping I get a gift card to use toward buying this. *hint, hint*
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick: I used to use only high-end foundation, but for the past two years I’ve only used drugstore. Every single person I have seen use this looks flawless, and I really want to try it!
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip Set: I had my eye on a Bite Beauty set last year but never took the plunge. Perhaps I shall treat myself to this set over the holidays.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio: A favorite Youtuber I watch loves this set, and every time I see it I think about how pretty it looks. I am almost out of the blushes I am trying to use up, and I would love to replace them with a blush palette. I’d be set for a long time! I think the coral in this ABH set is gorgeous!
- Tarte Limited Edited Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette: With this set I would good for a looong time. I would have every blush color I could ever want or need and it might be good for travel. Also, the packaging is so pretty!
Shop the post**
Note: When it comes to cruelty-free brands, it’s best to do your own research regarding animal testing and decide for yourself which brands you want to support. Some cruelty-free brands are owned by larger companies that might not be cruelty-free.
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.