After January dragged on for ages, it seems like 2020 has picked up steam. February flew by before I could even gather my thoughts on monthly goals to set, so those ideas are now my March goals. I haven’t shared my goals in quite some time because I wasn’t sure these posts were helpful or inspiring, but I’m giving them another try.
My March goals:
- Finish reading “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.” I recently started to reread the Harry Potter series because it’s been so long since I first read them and I was forgetting a lot of the details. I also wanted to start a hobby that didn’t have to be productive. It’s purely for enjoyment. I think that it’s a good idea to have a goal or habit that is just for fun without putting pressure on yourself to be productive.
- Start training for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon. Graham and I are signed up for the race but have yet to really start training. We easily get off track, but my goal is to work out at least three times a week in March. I know if I keep that up I will be able to run the half marathon.
- Try not to spend (nonessential) money during the workweek. We have been on a bit of a spending spree with house-related stuff lately, so I’d like to slow down a bit.
- Have two date nights with Graham. We’ve been better about date nights so far this year and I want to keep it up.
- Finish renovating the downstairs bathroom. We began working on the bathroom in January but we have since stalled. My hope is to have it done by the time we host my youngest’s birthday party in April.
What are your goals for the month?
CONNECT WITH ME:
Marette Flora is the founder of Floradise blog and personalized gift shop. Marette is a passionate storyteller and creator. She attended the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
She is passionate about creating helpful and meaningful things.